Crafty Links
Pattern Sites I Browse
Blogs I Read

- Nadia's Crafting Adventures
- Glampyre
- Crazy Aunt Purl
- Knit Diva
- Knitting Escapism
- Purl Jam
- Nona Knits
- Isel Knits
- The Mighty Sally
- Bente's Blog
- Black Olive
- Dogs Steal Yarn
- Grumperina
- Knit and Tonic
- Knitting Curmudgeon
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Needles On Fire
- Sweet Georgia
- Damselfly's Delights
- You Knit What Two
Other Links I Like
About Me

- Name: sapphyre
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Obsessive knitter, NFL watcher, kitchen mess-maker...
Works In Progress
- Print O'The Wave Stole
In The Finishing Basket
- Doctor Bag
Sorely Neglected
- Garterlac Bathmat
- Log Cabin Afghan
- Stripey Acrylic Afghan
Finished Objects 2007
- Quacker the Duck
- Trellis Scarf
- Plain Meilenweit Socks
- Monkeys, Beaudelaire, and Sheri's Lace Socks
- Orangina
- Drops Tank
- Airann
- Back to School Vest
- Valpuri
Finished Objects 2006
- Pink Leaf Blanket
- Laddered Socks
- Jaywalkers
- Traveller House Socks
- Mitered Bath Mat
- Little Shell Socks
- Rogue
- Mesh Shopping Bag
- Cozy
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- One Skein Scarf
- Old Shale Baby Blanket
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- Ballerina Top
- Starsky
- Pinwheel Baby Sweater
- Regia Cotton Ankle Socks
- Garterlac Dishcloth
- Ripple Weave Socks
- Alpaca Tuque
- Ribbed Panel Sweater
- Camisa
- Little Star Blanket
- Central Park Hoodie
- Lacy Cowl





Comments on "Day 1 Progress"
-
Dawn said ... (3:44 p.m.) :
-
Anonymous said ... (2:44 a.m.) :
post a commentIt's beautiful! Last night I got 12 rows of ribbing, then the 13 rows of pattern before the pocket done before I went to bed. I cast on at 2:30 mountain time, and didn't even get to see the flame lit because it was on so late here in Denver. What a bummer.
I love the orange. I am just meandering through the links on Yarn Harlot today and checking out Team Rogue's progress. We all seem to be doing well so far. You definitely made the right choice in not doing the hem in twisted stockinette - it was slower than swimming through treacle! happy knitting!