I have a feeling today won't be my most productive day ever..
| OK, I did already do some swatching for Rogue (Olympics are what, 3 days away?? The yarn I ordered hasn't come yet, so I frogged an Hourglass I wasn't happy with and decided I could use that... but now I'm thinking that it's too cotton-y to really show the cables... and so now I'm thinking of frogging the other Hourglass that's a little too itchy to wear right against my skin...) and I got another inch and a half on my latest sock done on the ride to work... Now I need a mega-sized coffee or two. Today is going to be a long day, I can feel it. And this is what my email horoscope says today: You might wake up this morning feeling a little achy, Maria, but you'll probably feel yourself again once you're up and about. Your head might not appear to be too clear, however, and you might not be able to get any technical equipment to work the way it should. Don't panic! You aren't losing your mind. The signals operating the equipment are probably scrambled a bit. Tomorrow your operations should be back to normal. Great. Even the stars are working against me today... better make that an extra-mega-sized coffee... |





Comments on "I have a feeling today won't be my most productive day ever.."
post a comment