Saturday, January 14, 2006

It's a miracle!

After a nice long deep sleep, I was awakened this morning by a searingly bright light. As I slowly pried my eyes open, I realized that this light was coming from a big glowing orb in the sky. What was this wonderous entity shining down on me? And then it dawned on me... it was the SUN! I'd almost forgot that the bloody thing existed! I had to restrain myself from running outside in my underwear to bask in its light. O glorious day! After 26 consecutive days of rain, we finally have some blue sky and sunshine!!! I'm sure in two hours it'll be pouring again, but for now it's as beautiful as it ever gets in this town.

Now I suppose I should go outside and actually enjoy this sunshine, but the truth is, I have too much stuff to do! The bright light only served to illuminate (ha!) just how messy my apartment is... time for some CLEANING!!!! Knitting magazines everywhere... yarn everywhere... clothes everywhere... *sigh* how did it get this bad??? And I think I have just enough time to tidy up before FOOTBALL!!!!! I love playoff time.... :-)

Comments on "It's a miracle!"

 

Blogger Marji said ... (5:26 p.m.) : 

ohhh, you're in Vancouver? I love that part of the world, and can't wait to get there someday. Enjoy your sunshine!
So, you're planning to knit Rogue for the Olympic Challenge? One of my choices is Eris - I still don't know what I'm going to knit.
That is a long ambitious training list you've got going. Good luck

 

post a comment