OK, Knitting pictures
| Digicam batteries are charged.. which means I can actually take some pictures of my knitting progress. First up, my minisweater that I made out of some leftover Patons Classic Wool from that frogged cardi. I was skeptical about wool being OK for summer, but it's just PERFECT for air conditioned malls and cool summer evenings!! I LOVE IT. I wasn't particularly enthousiastic about the original pattern, but once I read about people de-poofing the sleeves, I knew I had to make one. So here it is! ![]() I couldn't find a button to use, so I found this pin at Value Village for $0.99: ![]() Works for me!!! I've also made a lot of progress on my tank top (thanks to sitting in the airport for an hour and a half waiting for a delayed flight to come in). I'm done the front, and I've finished the short rows on the back. I'm still trying to figure out a non-complicated way to pick up the wrapped stitches on the purl rows... my way involves a lot of convoluting stitches.... oh well, as long as it works!!! ![]() Hopefully I'll be able to wear it by the end of next week... I've also just cast on for another ribbed shrug in black Patons Classic for my sister. I've decided that I really do like the shrug/minisweater trend after all... I guess I just needed to find the right pattern! Yesterday, I finally caved and bought the Spring/Summer Vogue Knitting .... I think it's time to dig into my rather large stash of recycled cotton and make myself something out of this magazine... there are a few cabled items that really caught my eye, and after about a month of nothing but stockinette or ribbing, cables are sounding very appealing... |








Comments on "OK, Knitting pictures"
-
Nadia said ... (9:50 p.m.) :
-
Anonymous said ... (11:03 a.m.) :
post a commentI love the yellow! Sunshine bright.
I like the tank. It should be very comfortableto wear in Microsoft.
Trish