Working... on... belt...
| Well, my cabled belt from SnB is now about 75 % done! I still haven't found a buckle to fasten it yet... I might have to hit up the thrift store and rescue a buckle from some ugly-ass neon leather belt or something! I'm also making progress on a self-designed vest that I'm making. I have the back and the right front done, hopefully I'll get the left front finished tomorrow, and then it's time to seam and add some cuffs. Still haven't located a zipper... Man, I'm so tired of this whole thesis business. It just seems to drag on and on and on, and the longer it takes, the less I actually want to work on it!!! If I really bust my butt, I should have a complete draft by the end of next week, but with my luck, something will go wrong.... I just want to be DONE and get a JOB!! OK, time to do a bit of work and go to bed early for the first time in a week. These 3 am nights are just killing me! |





Comments on "Working... on... belt..."
post a comment