Mmm.... Red Bull
| In the Jukebox: Romeo by Basement Jaxx Well, I actually did manage to get on a roll with my thesis this morning and made some progress. And then I decided to go to my mum's, which means two hours of chatting and knitting, which is infinitely more fun than doing work. Besides, I won't get to see her for a little while because she's going on vacation. Now I'm downing the last few sips of my nicely chilled Red Bull and getting set to put in a decent bit of work before Canadian Idol tonight. I'm actually almost excited about CI this year... I saw a few people on last week's audition show that really impressed me, which is saying a lot as far as singing or musical talent is concerned. Here's hoping I'm not sorely disappointed! I finally cast off my SnB cabled belt last night. I still don't have a buckle for it, so it's going into my "things that I've finished knitting but still aren't finished" pile. This pile is larger than I'd like to admit. One day, I'll have to go out and buy all the bits that I need and just FINISH stuff. Here's a closeup of my belt. ![]() Of course, as soon as one project comes off the needles, another needs to go on, so I started a top-down raglan cardigan, more or less following the pattern at cosmicpluto knits. Here's what it looked like before my visit to my mum's: ![]() Of course, I couldn't just knit a plain, single-coloured stockinette stitch cardi, so I decided to add a seed stitch "stripe" down each sleeve. Here's a closeup. ![]() Now it's almost long enough that I need to try it on and see if I can set the sleeve stitches aside. Almost. Hopefully I'll get that done during Idol tonight!! OK, work now, knit later. (I seem to have to tell myself this more and more often...) |








Comments on "Mmm.... Red Bull"
-
Kim said ... (12:25 p.m.) :
post a commentLooking at this picture.. I just had to ask.. Are your stitch-markers the tiny plastic rings that come with the oral-b toothbrush attachments for their electric toothbrush?
If you don't know what I'm talkin about just ignore me.. but I have one of thoes tooth brushes and thoes rings look so familiar! It's a good idea too.. I'm thinking of going to steal them out of the bathroom right now >: )