Monday, June 13, 2005

Monday again

I'd like to say that I had a wonderfully relaxing and restorative weekend, but that just wasn't the case. Friday night sushi, SATC, and Star Trek was lots of fun, and I definitely enjoyed my Saturday morning knitting and watching TNG while my sister slept in. But then it was back home to my jail cell office... and the rest of the weekend was rather unpleasant.

I did however manage to get some quality knitting time during the Spurs-Pistons game last night! I can more or less knit without looking (well, rows of stockinette stitch anyways), so I did actually watch the game. I was really hoping that Detroit could pull it together in the second half and make this series interesting. Nobody wants to see a final series turn into a one-sided affair. There's no drama in that!!!

Speaking of sports, the CFL season is starting up and I'm totally excited. Hopefully I'll get to check out a few games... I should find out how much Grey Cup tickets are going for; it would be rather fun to go, whether the Lions make it that far or not!!

This week is going to be a little light on the knitting, I suspect. I definitely have to make some progess with work. But I'll try to sneak a few rounds in here and there... I'm now on the first sleeve of my grey cardi, so completion is in sight!! Still a ways away, but definitely in sight!

Comments on "Monday again"

 

post a comment