Friday, June 10, 2005

TGIF!!

I'm in *much* better spirits today than the last couple days. Maybe I'm just too overwhelmed to be in a bad mood! No, I think it's because I made a bit of progress and hopefully I'll get a few issues cleared up today. Then it should be time to get back to writing. I can't WAIT to be done.

Work is getting in the way of knitting and I don't like it!!! I've been typing so much that my right wrist is starting to bother me, which makes knitting a bit uncomfortable. I've still been making some progress on my cardigan, which is now about 6 inches below the armholes. I'm too lazy to go take a picture of it right now!! I'll probably wait until the body's done anyways. I love how I can actually try the thing on now and it *looks* like a (short-sleeved) cardigan. I'd forgotten how wool has that wonderful ability to be just as warm as you need it to be. :-) I'm hoping this cardi will serve me well in the fall, since I always seem to be a tad colder than everybody else in the same room!!!

I'm SO looking forward to tonight - my sister and I are going to get some take-out sushi and then watch movies or Star Trek The Next Generation all night. And SLEEP IN tomorrow. It'll be GREAT.

Comments on "TGIF!!"

 

post a comment