Thursday, September 22, 2005

*sigh*

What I learned today:

1.) Taking your measurements SUCKS when you've gained a few pounds in the last few months.

2.) Realizing that actual dress sizes and mall store dress sizes are extremely different is interesting. How a 4 turns into a 16 I have no idea.

3.) Realizing that despite it all, you are exactly a misses' size 16 petite and that you'll actually be able to find sewing patterns that fit makes it a little bit better.

Must hit the gym. Immediately.

Side note: Knitting in the doctor's office is fun. Especially when you have no pants on and you're just waiting...

Comments on "*sigh*"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (11:38 a.m.) : 

It's good to see a great blog! What a very good job!

We have a website about Day Trading also Day Trading and other interests.

We would love for you to check us out when you have time. Keep up the great work!

 

Blogger Nadia said ... (1:59 p.m.) : 

I discovered this morning that I have *one* pair of pants that still fit. Also, they have a blown out knee and an exploded-pen-stain back pocket.

At least you're one sewing size! I'm three! (11, 14, 16)

 

Blogger sapphyre said ... (4:40 p.m.) : 

Yes, I was running rather low on the "pants that fit" category too. If it wasn't for a fortuitous Value Village trip, I'd be wearing sweatpants to work. :-)

 

Blogger Nadia said ... (11:59 p.m.) : 

The mall to sewing size thing is definitely weird -- have you seen the Aritzia 000 size? I'm also starting to suspect it's overflowing into areas like shoes. I have a weird range from 7 to 9 in my footwear.

 

post a comment