I'm DONE!!!
| Well, folks, it's official - I successfully defended my thesis today! I'm SO excited and relieved and just plain ecstatic. It's been a LONG road but I made it. I feel like running out into the street and dancing... but I won't... I'll save it for Disco Bowling tonight!! WHEEEEE Still have some revisions to do... and I still have my actual work to attend to (gotta get paid!), but that's mostly number crunching... but I'm officially taking the rest of the day OFF!!! Oh, you know you have a knitting obsession when the morning of your thesis defense, you're more worried about fixing the mistake three rows back on your Orangina than actually fretting over your presentation. Seriously. I HAD to fix it before I went to school. I have a problem. I've accepted this. :-) Now my Orangina is in order.. and my mind is in order. All is well in my world! |





Comments on "I'm DONE!!!"
-
Nadia said ... (10:56 p.m.) :
post a commentCongrats!