BAH!
| Panic is starting to set in. It's not quite at that crippling, "I need to chug a bottle of red wine" stage quite yet. But it's there. Two days left until the closing ceremonies ... and still so much to do. The sleeves have started to piss me off. It's not the pattern or anything, it's just me. I seem to like to forget to do the increases on either side of the cable panel. I've now knit that section of the bloody things THREE TIMES. You'd think I'd learn to pay better attention. But no. I finally got past the cabled section last night. So now it's another 50-odd boring rows of stockinette until I get to the sleeve cap shaping. Thank goodness I'm knitting both sleeves at once... otherwise I seriously think I'd be contemplating faking a hand injury or something as an excuse for not getting this sweater done. But I'll get there. I think. I got one really irritating part out of the way over lunch today - weaving in about 2 dozen ends from the body and hood section. How irritating. But it's done. Still so much finishing to do.. two sleeve seams, attaching sleeves to body, and sewing up the hems at the cuffs and lower body... I can already hear myself cursing... BAH. |





Comments on "BAH!"
post a comment