Proof of progress!
| Ah, Christmas holidays are finally here. And I'm SO excited! One week away from work... time to hang out with my family... SLEEP... KNIT.... EAT.... and then some snowboarding to help burn off Christmas dinner. (I'm going to try some black runs, as I'm getting rather bored of blues and greens). Anyways, despite the insanity of this time of year, I have managed to get some knitting done. First off, my Log Cabin Blanket is progressing nicely. It's SO incredibly warm and cozy. I have a feeling I'm going to be snuggling under this thing for the rest of the winter... ![]() Next, my stashbusting acrylighan is coming along too. I'll be SO glad when all this stuff is used up! Then it'll take its place among my collection of indestructible afghans.. it IS good to have a few of those around. ![]() And I finished something! SOCKS!!! I've been on a total sock kick lately. I've finished two pairs in the last month, with two more socks on the needles at the moment. And so I present you my latest finished pair, Sheri's Lace Socks from SockBug. These were totally fun to make. Easy to memorize, but oh so pretty! ![]() Oh, here's an old FO (from a month ago) that I forgot to post. I had some leftover Berrocco Ultra Alpaca from a tuque I made for a friend, so I decided that I needed a cowl. I picked a pattern out of my stitch dictionary (can't remember what it's called), and then just knit a tube. When it was as long as I wanted, I bound off. And not as loosely as I should have. Couldn't pull the bloody thing over my head! So I ripped back the last row and did a much looser bind off. I LOVE this thing now. I had more leftovers, so I made some matching wristlets too. Here's an incredibly boring non-action shot... but y'all get the idea. Red, lacy warmness. :-)![]() Alright, time for some caffeine and then grocery shopping for all the holiday foody goodness! |










Comments on "Proof of progress!"
-
Knitting Rose said ... (10:48 p.m.) :
-
Nadia said ... (12:08 p.m.) :
post a commentThat tube is too cute. I love the wristers too. Great lacework on all of it. I hope your holidays were happy!
Love the cowl/wristlets set!