Crafty Links
Pattern Sites I Browse
Blogs I Read

- Nadia's Crafting Adventures
- Glampyre
- Crazy Aunt Purl
- Knit Diva
- Knitting Escapism
- Purl Jam
- Nona Knits
- Isel Knits
- The Mighty Sally
- Bente's Blog
- Black Olive
- Dogs Steal Yarn
- Grumperina
- Knit and Tonic
- Knitting Curmudgeon
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Needles On Fire
- Sweet Georgia
- Damselfly's Delights
- You Knit What Two
Other Links I Like
About Me

- Name: sapphyre
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Obsessive knitter, NFL watcher, kitchen mess-maker...
Works In Progress
- Print O'The Wave Stole
In The Finishing Basket
- Doctor Bag
Sorely Neglected
- Garterlac Bathmat
- Log Cabin Afghan
- Stripey Acrylic Afghan
Finished Objects 2007
- Quacker the Duck
- Trellis Scarf
- Plain Meilenweit Socks
- Monkeys, Beaudelaire, and Sheri's Lace Socks
- Orangina
- Drops Tank
- Airann
- Back to School Vest
- Valpuri
Finished Objects 2006
- Pink Leaf Blanket
- Laddered Socks
- Jaywalkers
- Traveller House Socks
- Mitered Bath Mat
- Little Shell Socks
- Rogue
- Mesh Shopping Bag
- Cozy
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- One Skein Scarf
- Old Shale Baby Blanket
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- Ballerina Top
- Starsky
- Pinwheel Baby Sweater
- Regia Cotton Ankle Socks
- Garterlac Dishcloth
- Ripple Weave Socks
- Alpaca Tuque
- Ribbed Panel Sweater
- Camisa
- Little Star Blanket
- Central Park Hoodie
- Lacy Cowl





Comments on "My other food addiction."
-
Anonymous said ... (3:04 p.m.) :
-
sapphyre said ... (3:12 p.m.) :
post a commentDo they have Trader Joe's where you live? If so, check out there tuna that comes in a pouch (packaged in a slim box) in red Panang curry sauce. Very spicy, muy delicioso over white Jasmine rice.
Tuna in curry sauce??? DROOL. I don't think we have Trader Joe's around here, but I'll definitely look!