Crafty Links
Pattern Sites I Browse
Blogs I Read

- Nadia's Crafting Adventures
- Glampyre
- Crazy Aunt Purl
- Knit Diva
- Knitting Escapism
- Purl Jam
- Nona Knits
- Isel Knits
- The Mighty Sally
- Bente's Blog
- Black Olive
- Dogs Steal Yarn
- Grumperina
- Knit and Tonic
- Knitting Curmudgeon
- Mason-Dixon Knitting
- Needles On Fire
- Sweet Georgia
- Damselfly's Delights
- You Knit What Two
Other Links I Like
About Me

- Name: sapphyre
- Location: Vancouver, Canada
Obsessive knitter, NFL watcher, kitchen mess-maker...
Works In Progress
- Print O'The Wave Stole
In The Finishing Basket
- Doctor Bag
Sorely Neglected
- Garterlac Bathmat
- Log Cabin Afghan
- Stripey Acrylic Afghan
Finished Objects 2007
- Quacker the Duck
- Trellis Scarf
- Plain Meilenweit Socks
- Monkeys, Beaudelaire, and Sheri's Lace Socks
- Orangina
- Drops Tank
- Airann
- Back to School Vest
- Valpuri
Finished Objects 2006
- Pink Leaf Blanket
- Laddered Socks
- Jaywalkers
- Traveller House Socks
- Mitered Bath Mat
- Little Shell Socks
- Rogue
- Mesh Shopping Bag
- Cozy
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- One Skein Scarf
- Old Shale Baby Blanket
- Pomatomous Socks
- Vine Lace Socks
- Ballerina Top
- Starsky
- Pinwheel Baby Sweater
- Regia Cotton Ankle Socks
- Garterlac Dishcloth
- Ripple Weave Socks
- Alpaca Tuque
- Ribbed Panel Sweater
- Camisa
- Little Star Blanket
- Central Park Hoodie
- Lacy Cowl





Comments on "Meet Blinky!"
-
Anonymous said ... (5:02 a.m.) :
-
Anonymous said ... (9:25 p.m.) :
-
Anonymous said ... (5:38 p.m.) :
post a commentsapphyre,
I have to hand it to you. Your post on "Meet Blinky!" was great. I really enjoyed reading it. I found your blog while searching for snowboarding backpacks and am quite happy that i did.
I will certainly come back again to read future posts. Thanks for a great resource!
Hi there sapphyre, I am out searching for the latest information on handmade purse pattern and found your site. Although Meet Blinky! wasn't exactly what I was looking for, it certainly got my attention and interest. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for handmade purse pattern related information, and I'm glad I stopped by even though it's not what I was looking for this time. I have added your blog to my favs, to come back and read some more sometime, I really enjoyed visiting.
Hi, I am in the process of doing the same elephant you did. I have 12 sts on DPN from stitch holder and 12 sts from provisional cast on on another DPN and don't know where to go from there to begin work on the trunk. Where do I rejoing yarn, which direction do I go etc...once I am through this maze I can follwo on from there to complete trunk. I knit toys for charity, have done numerous bears and bunnies, but my phant is just gathering dust and uncomplete unless someone is willing to assist me here. Please help?
Regards
Faye