KIP!!!!!
| Last night on my way home from work on the Skytrain, I actually saw someone else KNITTING!! Now I've been riding the train to work almost daily for over a year now and this is the first time I've ever seen this. The girl was knitting a simple skinny scarf in a 1x1 rib with this cute blue/white/sparkly yarn. And she knit English-style, which is interesting to me since my family (the only knitters I actually know in person) all knit Continental. She was pretty speedy though. I've decided that I need more hours in the day. There's just not enough time to work, work out, and have two hobbies that I'm slightly obsessed with... there's also not enough space in the living room for all my crap. I have a half finished sweater that's just sitting on the couch, and I've claimed half the dining room table for my sewing machine and whatever project is in progress (which at the moment is my first button-front shirt... I'm SO excited because I can NEVER find ready-to-wear ones that work for me. Damn being petite *and* curvy... BOOO. Pictures of stuff to come soon... there seems to be a battery shortage around here... must wait until all my rechargables are, well, recharged!! |





Comments on "KIP!!!!!"
post a comment