I really should be in bed!!!
| I don't know what's wrong with me these days, I seem to be staying up until 3 am and then getting up at 10 (or setting the alarm for 7 and feeling like crap all day). I was planning on going to bed early tonight but no... it's 2 am... and I'm still awake. And this time it's not because I was knitting away while watching reruns of T.J. Hooker like I usually seem to be. (T.J. Hooker is quality TV I tell you. William Shatner at his FINEST... and Heather Locklear with Farrah Fawcett hair! It's HOT.) I have *so* much work to do tomorrow, and I think I'm getting carpal tunnel syndrome from excessive typing (ok, maybe the knitting has something to do with it, but I'm going to blame the typing). My hands need a vacation, along with the rest of me. Soon... soon... |





Comments on "I really should be in bed!!!"
post a comment