Monday, January 22, 2007

Oh ya... this is how I ended 2006...

So I actually spent the last few days of last year NOT KNITTING. Why, you ask? Well, I was strapped to my snowboard looking down at this:


That, my friends, is the view from the top of Kicking Horse, near Golden, BC. I was so distracted by all the beauty that I had to sit down in the middle of the run and take it all in. I. Was here.

Here's another shot:


(And no, I don't know those people...) Is that beautiful or WHAT? Anyone who's never seen the Rockies really must go see them. So amazing. And the snow is fantastic. None of that wet, heavy West Coast stuff. Whistler, kiss my a$$.

Labels:

Comments on "Oh ya... this is how I ended 2006..."

 

Blogger Nadia said ... (12:24 p.m.) : 

Wow! That view is amazing!

 

post a comment