Monday, March 06, 2006

Post-Olympics...

I think I'm still suffering post-Olympics aftereffects... I want to start like 50 projects all at once, I actually have started 3 yesterday alone... I need HELP.

On the bright side, I finally FINISHED my Fibonacci baby blanket!!! And my mum likes it so much she wants me to write her a pattern... so maybe I will. :-)

Here's me weaving in my last end...


Yes, that is the Ribby Cardi that I knit for my sister... she let me wear it, what a sweetheart.

And here is 1/4 of the Fib blankie:


For such a simple pattern (basically basketweave but with different sized squares), I really like the way it turned out. Now I just need to get it boxed up and mailed to its intended recipent (who was born like 3 weeks ago already... dang, I really need to get on that..)

As I was leaving the house this morning, I grabbed a ball of camouflage-coloured acrylic that I've had laying around in my stash for probably a year. Two commutes later, and we have:


Yup, the Old Shale pattern, sometimes known as Feather and Fan or some variant. Such an easy pattern... and I like the effect of the variegated yarn. Just the quick-finish project I need right about now!!!!!

OK, now to find some pink yarn so I can finish my bunny from Last Minute Knitted Gifts... Started it yesterday at the beginning of the Oscars... should be all finished tonight or tomorrow :-) He's going to be CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE!!

Comments on "Post-Olympics..."

 

post a comment